Friday, September 10, 2010

Song of the Day: Lawrence dances it up for the Gan-Man

Ok so it's Ganesh Chaturthi 2010 and I had this song in my head ... I posted it on Twitter but I wanted to post it here as well. It's not the most devotional song in history or even my favorite Bollywood song in which Ganesha is featured, but it just popped in my head when I realized it was Ganesh Chaturthi.

I did love this movie - the angsty Ajith, the lovely, delicate Shalini, their TRUE chemistry ... the bad guy who changes for love ... aah! It had great, catchy songs too - I love Satham Illatha Thanimai Kettai and Unnodu Vaazhvadu. Even Sondha Kuzhalil Paadu started out annoying, but I ended up humming it too.

So here's Tamil dancing star Lawrence in his "item-number" from Amarkalam (1999), which starred Ajith Kumar and child-star-turned-heroine-turned-filmstar-wife Shalini:

No comments:

Post a Comment