Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sallu's penchant for Green Dupattas

The other day I was joking about potential Bollywood Quiz questions in response to CurryBear's fake-out question "What color was Madhuri Dixit's dupatta in ..." and I suggested that it COULD be a real question. Quick - without looking up the video or your DVD cover or any pictures - What color was Madhuri's dupatta in Jhoote Dedo Paise Lelo from Hum Aapke Hai Koun? It does kind of make you think.

But it's sort of an easy question ... I mean he DOES specifically say it in the first line of the song - "Dulhe ki saaliyon oh hare dupattewaliyon."

Which also led me to think of the other song where Salman Khan specifically notices the 'hare dupattewali'. And I just had to share this with everyone!

So here we go - 2 songs in which Salman sings about green dupattas. Fetish?

Jhoote Dedo Paise Lelo - Hum Aapke Hai Koun (1994)


O Hare Dupattewali - Sanam Bewafa (1991)



No comments:

Post a Comment